Monday, September 12, 2011

The weekend wrap-up

Ok, so I didn't post on Friday.  It was a crazy day where I was desperately trying not to pick my fingernails off one by one in my anxiousness of meeting my big boss.

I'm happy to say though, I SURVIVED!!!  She was lovely and it was fantastic to meet her.  There's now some great ideas floating around for Birth and we're hoping they can make it an even better place than it already is :).



Saturday - The Husband took the kids off to the School Fete for a short time where they loaded up on lollies and showbags and then he brought them home and dumped them on me to deal with the sugar-induced hyperactivity.  We also got changed around the sleeping arrangements and I finally have my bedroom back!!!

So Miss 3 and Master 22mths are sharing a room, and Master 8 and Miss 6mths are sharing a room.  They're kinda shoe-horned in there, but it will do for now until we move at the end of next month.

Because of the move around, Miss 6mths is now in a cot - finally!!  She took to it really well. This week's plan is to start on Operation Un-Wrap.  Fingers crossed it goes well.

Saturday night - THE SWANS WON!!!!!!!!!!!  (Can't say I feel quite as confident for this Friday's game against Hawthorn - but I'll be waving my flag anyway!!)





Sunday - The kids and I spent the day with my parents while The Husband stayed home and studied for his Big Test at TAFE tonight.



All in all, a quiet weekend for us.  Trying to enjoy it while I can, because it's usually around this time of year that our weekends get REALLY busy.

How was your weekend? Do anything interesting?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you comment, makes me feel all warm and gooey inside. So go on - make me feel special!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...