Friday, August 5, 2011

"Thank Fuck For....." Friday

It's that time again!

"Thank Fuck For......" Friday!!!!!!


And today I'm thanking fuck for............






Thank Fuck For Codral.

The only thing that has made me feel reasonably human this week. How I love it's sweet, druggy goodness. I love how it helps me sleep. I love how it makes my head spin just a little bit.

I've been holed up with a rotten cold this week (thanks to Master 8 for sharing) that has me hacking up a lung every time I move.  Amazingly I've managed not to pass it on to anyone else. Thank goodness for that. I couldn't handle another case of manflu with The Husband like he had last month.

So what do you thank fuck for this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you comment, makes me feel all warm and gooey inside. So go on - make me feel special!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...