For the first time (yay!) I'm linking up with "Things I Know" at Yay For Home!
So this week I'm sharing my Top 10 Things I Know:
1. If I clean the house, the kids will mess it up again.
2. If I sit down, I'll have to get up again as soon as I sit because someone will want me to do something (and if I don't they will whinge at me until I do).
3. If I take a nap I will wake up more tired than I was before I napped.
4. If I go shopping I will buy something I didn't mean to and I'll forget to buy what I actually went there for.
5. If I eat a biscuit the
6. If I tell The Husband my period is finished he will hit me up for some action that night (cause he's such a saint for going a week without it).
7. If I make a yummy dinner that doesn't involve nuggets or chips then Miss 3 won't eat it.
8. If I say a swear word the Master 8 will make me put money in the swear jar. (I've already filled it once all on my own *shame*)
9. If I knit something I drop so many stitches that I have to start again.
10. If I buy a toy for Master 21mths it will be so loud and annoying that I have to take the batteries out before I put it through a wall.
Make sure you head over to Yay for Home! to find out the things she knows!